HistoryIn 1951, a company called Hoosier Metal Spinners was established in Gas City, Indiana. Over the years, the name changed, the facilities relocated and the number of locations grew. However, the company’s commitment to precision machining and manufacturing has always remained constant.
Today, we are TurboCombustor Technology Inc. We specialize in the complex fabrication of gas turbine engine parts with core capabilities that include laser services, air flow measurement, thermal coatings, electrical discharge machining and TCT BLAST™.
By combining our heritage in precision and quality with the latest technology, we provide services that are unsurpassed in the industry.
The lineage of TurboCombustor Technology Inc.
1951 - Business established as Hoosier Metal Spinners in Gas City, Indiana.
1967 - Business moved to Stuart, Florida.
1980 - Acquired by Chromalloy American.
1985 - Name changed to TurboCombustor Technology, Inc.
1986 - TurboCombustor Technology Inc. moved to a newly constructed, 82,000 sq.ft. facility at its present location in Stuart, Florida.
2001 - Completed construction of 23,000 sq.ft. addition to existing facility.
2004 - TCT acquired by CAI Funds and AeroEquity
2006 - TCT acquired Treasure Coast Machine
2007 - TCT acquired Douglas Machine & Tool (Plant 3 in Ohio and Plant 4 in Hungary).
2008 - TCT purchased two acres in Stuart, Florida adjacent to Plant 1 for expansion.
2011 - TCT acquired by The Carlyle Group and AeroEquity.